2014/09/28

There it was in September

I couldn't wait until September comes, because after small amount of releases I'd been waiting for earlier this year, there were many announced for this month. And it was worth waiting, because a lot of great albums saw its daylight and I belive everyone found something new for himself/herself in September.

As it's comming to an end I would like to share with you some songs that cought my attention this month. Some of them were released recently, some I discovered some time ago (why noone told me about Damien Rice before?), while the others are just something I kept on listening to for a while or were on my list to listen and I just had a time to do so. Below there is the result of what musically happened to me in September. Hope you'll enjoy.

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz